Blogs I Follow
- America's Service Sales Coach
- America's #1 Sales Trainer
- Blog | Cornerstone Coaching LLC dba Focal Point
- The Sales Blog
- Mark Hunter
- Evolve the Status Quo
- Improving Sales Performance – and Results
- World's Greatest Closer
- Damantigui's Blog
- Sell, Lead, Succeed!
- Practicebetterbusiness's Blog
- Eloquent Expressive Narrative Conversation
- Between the Listener and Speaker, how do you decide whose responsibility it is to hear the real message ?
- Choose the correct training.
- Praise and good in a life.
- Too much time ,to many stupid excuses
- The past 12 months
- Decisions to make with Your Company
- What you think may not be what the customer thinks.
- If you cannot explain it simply enough: you do not understand it enough.
- Why is the construction service industry in the shape it is?
- "5 Ways Cancer Improves Your Life" by @DonnaHighfill on @LinkedIn linkedin.com/pulse/5-ways-c… 3 years ago
- Eloquent Expressive Narrative Conversation wp.me/pXvYi-gr 3 years ago
- Between the Listener and Speaker, how do you decide whose responsibility it is to hear the real message ? wp.me/pXvYi-gp 3 years ago
- Choose the correct training. wp.me/pXvYi-gk 3 years ago
- It is time to celebrate a birth that changed the way of life of many people. Let your actions and words be a light. 3 years ago
- What do you believe is the" real' intention of people in a business referral group? Be truthful with your response 3 years ago
- Happy Thanksgiving to twitter,LinkedIn,Facebook World. spread thankfulness 3 years ago
- Praise and good in a life. wp.me/pXvYi-gi 3 years ago
- The hands of time keep slipping through the sands of time. My hope for you is to say Glad I did. 3 years ago
- Are you ready to take that long walk sharing your gifts with others? 3 years ago